Come and join me in this online course to explore the magic of
female sexuality and pleasure.
27th January and 24th February
6 – 8pm GMT on Zoom
We will look at
– debunking some of the myths around female sexual anatomy and pleasure
– what’s normal? The beautiful variation of the vulva
– we will explore an accurate map of women’s sexual anatomy
– an exploration of women’s anatomy of arousal including female ejaculation
– the importance of listening to your body and a sacred practice to facilitate that
– time for Q and A
Though this course is more informational than experiential, we will include some movement and will check in with the body as we go. And I will include a sacred practice to support a deeper listening to your body that you can do between sessions. I have left a month inbetween sessions so that (if you desire) you can explore some of what we covered in your own time. Pleasure takes so many forms in our lives and our eros energy is not confined to sex. It is your life force energy. So you will be invited to court pleasure in your life in a way that feels like a YES in your body. I will faciliate an enquiry about what your particular pleasure promise might look like as a part of the session. We are all unique so there is no way of getting it wrong. And no need for anyone else to even know what your personal pleasure promise is, unless you want them to.
The Pleasure Promise is about you, for you and is to nourish you!
What a beautiful way to start the year.
Then we will come back together in February explore further…
Will focus on
– Different types of orgasm
– the uterus and women’s sexual cycles
– the cervix as a pleasure organ
– the vagus nerve and it’s connection to sexual pleasure, trauma and a healthy nervous system
– anal pleasure
– time for Q and A and sharing
– Closing circle
We have the power to remember, reclaim and reconnect with our own abundance and pleasure. So if you would like to make a commitment to yourself and your pleasure and would like a group container to support that then join us!
All women of all ages and all sexual orientations are welcome.
I am so passionate about this information being available to all that the class will be donation based.
Suggested donation is £40 but you can give as much or as little as you can afford.
If you cannot afford to donate, all I ask is that you show up with your energy and commitment to the material and help us co-create a temple to explore the mystery and joy of women’s anatomy of arousal and pleasure.
To sign up just click this link to be taking to my booking site.